- Routes 72/72X to Santa Rosa, 74 to West Petaluma and Cotati, and 76 to East Petaluma (in maroon line) will board on Fremont Street farside Mission Street. This stop could be shared with Routes 27 to San Anselmo and Sleepy Hollow and 44 to San Rafael and Lucas Valley
- Routes 54 to San Marin via Novato Blvd., 56 to San Marin via Rowland Blvd. Park-and-Ride, and 58 to Novato via Hamilton (in gold line) will board near 45 Fremont Street. This stop is the regular stop for Routes 24 and 38, and it could be shared with the Sonoma County commute trips (see above).
- Route 38 to Terra Linda (in pink line) will board along Fremont Street closest to Market Street. This stop is the regular stop for Route 18.
With those stops occupied along Fremont Street, the following stops will be relocated temporarily to Pine Street between Front Street and Battery Street:
- Route 24 to Greenbrae, San Anselmo, and Fairfax (in orange line) will board on Pine Street farside Front Street. This stop is the regular stop for Route 8.
- Route 18 to Corte Madera, Larkspur, and College of Marin (in light blue line) will board on Pine Street between Front and Battery Streets, which will be shared with Route 4 to Mill Valley.
- Route 8 to Strawberry, Belvedere, and Tiburon (in lavender line) will board on Pine Street nearside Battery Street, which will be shared with Routes 2 to Marin Headlands and 4 to Mill Valley.
As for Muni's Line 76 to Marin Headlands, an island bus stop on Fremont Street nearside Market Street remains open during the temporary closure, so passengers who usually board on Fremont Street nearside Mission Street should board at that location throughout September (however, no announcement from Muni has been released, so this stop may not be affected as of now).
All other stops will remain in service for the duration of the construction.
- Golden Gate Transit Schedule Updates (cf. Notice to Customers and bus schedules)